ABOUT 3D PRINTING
By now, you all have probably heard about 3D printing or Additive Manufacturing, but what is 3DPRINTING/ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING 2.0?
3DPRINTING 2.0 opens up and extends our reach to new key verticals, and the exponential speed, size and capacity gains we deliver together with advanced performance materials defines the very essence of 3DPRINTING/ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING 2.0.
This seminar will show you how our 3DPRINTING/ ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING 2.0 initiative can help you Manufacture the Future and accelerate your design-to-manufacturing needs. Come learn:
- Latest developments in ColorJet 3D printing - now in full-color plastic
- Expanded capabilities in MultiJet 3D printing with simultaneous, multi-material composite printing
- Fab-grade performance of the newest SLA 3D printer enabling high volume manufacturing
- Production-grade SLS 3D printing delivering injection molding-like part quality
- Industrial-grade direct metal 3D printing with a large choice of metals and ceramics
- Low cost jewelry and dental 3D printing options
- Multi-material prosumer 3D printers - all for less than $5,000
- How to choose the right 3D printer for any application, from a wide range of technologies and price points
Don't miss your chance to get an up close and personal view of the latest groundbreaking advancements in3D printing. Attend a no-cost 3D Systems seminar near you.